You may have a great idea, a committed team and an ideal energy resource – but without adequate funding nothing can happen. Find out here where to go for funding and finance, and how to make sure your project is financially viable.
What’s the difference between capital and debt? What do banks and shareholders look for? How do you write a business case and prospectus? Does the local, state or federal government provide any grants? Learn all about it in this section.
- Funding the early stages of projects
- Developing the financial model for the project
- Building the business case
- Business case template
- Raising capital
- Investor survey template
- Developing the offer document, prospectus or product disclosure statement
- Marketing to raise capital
- Raising debt — what banks look for
- Debt arrangements
- Grants and government funding options